Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Just a Little Bit...

Did you know that I have my own Food Network Show?  Ha, just kidding.  Actually, I really wish i did =).  Well, in that spirit, I made this video last week as an example for one of my messages at the FTS Retreat.  The example was to support the idea:  Even just a little bit of something that does not belong is WRONG.  This most clearly relates to how even a little bit of sin, which does not belong, damages and harms us. I hope you learn from this funny example and yet important spiritual lesson!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, that was creative! ...but how'd you get the mustache? :P

lilly said...

Love the 'stache. Tres epique.

John said...

believe it or not i made the mustache from a piece of the binding of a composition notebook. that and a little bit of double-sided tape. amazing how creative you can be when you have very little!